Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Somerville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Think about the functionality of your kitchen and make sure the layout will accommodate your needs, including the number and location of appliances, storage, and countertop space.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your remodel accordingly. Consider using cost-effective materials and appliances to keep costs down.
- Style: Choose a design style that reflects your personal taste and complements the overall style of your home.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for a functional kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, recessed lighting, or a statement fixture to brighten up the space.
- Contractor: Select a licensed and reputable contractor who can guide you through the process and ensure your remodel is completed within your desired timeframe and budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Somerville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Somerville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Somerville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SomervilleHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets