The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a budget: A large kitchen remodel can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget beforehand. This will help you prioritize your needs and wants and ensure you get the most value for your money.
- Think about functionality: Consider how you use your kitchen and how you want it to function. Would you benefit from more counter space, better storage solutions, or a more open layout?
- Choose materials wisely: With so many options for countertops, cabinets, flooring, and appliances, it can be easy to get overwhelmed. Consider durability, maintenance, and aesthetic appeal when choosing materials.
- Hire a reputable contractor: A large kitchen remodel requires skilled labor and project management. Research contractors in Mill Island, Brooklyn and choose a company with a good reputation, experience, and references.
- Plan for the unexpected: Even with the best planning, unexpected issues can arise during a renovation. Build in a contingency budget and be prepared to be flexible with your timeline.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill IslandPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Install An Oven