Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in City Line
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Determine the kitchen layout: Decide on the flow and design of the kitchen, including the placement of appliances, counters, and storage areas.
- Choose high-quality materials: Opt for durable and easy-to-clean materials such as quartz or granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors or porcelain tiles.
- Include ample storage options: Consider adding cabinets, drawers, and shelves to maximize storage space and keep the kitchen organized.
- Incorporate energy-efficient features: Install LED lighting, low-flow faucets, and energy-efficient appliances to reduce energy consumption and save on utility bills.
- Add modern design elements: Incorporate sleek and contemporary design elements such as glass backsplashes, minimalist hardware, and bold accent colors to create a modern and stylish kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Line
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Line
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Line
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City LinePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Find A Good General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynUniversity HeightsWest FarmsOzone ParkRego Park