Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in University Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Functionality: Consider the purpose of the kitchen and the appliances you need. Decide on the layout of the kitchen for optimal functionality.
- Storage: Make sure you have enough storage space for all your kitchen essentials. Consider what cabinets, drawers, and shelves you need to ensure organization and convenience.
- Style: Decide on the overall style you want for your kitchen. Choose a color scheme, materials, and finishes that match your desired aesthetic.
- Lighting: Install proper lighting fixtures to provide adequate lighting for all parts of the kitchen. Consider adding task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any additional expenses. Look for cost-effective solutions that don't compromise quality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near University Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near University Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in University Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in University HeightsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General Contractor8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxSunnyside GardensEast HarlemMorningside HeightsParkchester