Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Red Hook
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider how you want your kitchen to flow and function. Think about the work triangle between the sink, stove, and refrigerator and how you move between them. You should also consider the amount of counter space, storage, and seating you need.
- Materials and finishes: Choose high-quality, durable materials that suit your style and budget. Consider materials such as quartz, granite, or marble for countertops, tile or hardwood for flooring, and stainless steel or matte black for appliances.
- Lighting: Plan for a combination of task and ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and recessed lighting to enhance the design and functionality of your space.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that complements the rest of your home and reflects your personal style. Neutral colors such as white, gray, and beige are popular choices for modern kitchens but you could also consider bold colors such as navy or dark green for a more dramatic effect.
- Budget: Determine your budget early on and stick to it. Consider where you can save money by repurposing existing cabinets or choosing less expensive countertops, but don't compromise on quality when it comes to crucial elements such as appliances and plumbing fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Red Hook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Red Hook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Red Hook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Red HookWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design