Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in New Lots
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and aesthetic of your home in New Lots, Brooklyn, and try to choose rustic elements that complement it.
- Choose natural, earthy materials like wood, stone, and brick to create a rustic feel in your bathroom.
- Include vintage or antique fixtures like clawfoot tubs, pedestal sinks, and brass faucets to enhance the rustic look.
- Use warm, neutral colors like beige, brown, and cream to create a cozy, inviting space.
- Consider adding elements like shiplap walls, exposed beams, or a barn door to really bring the rustic feel home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom