Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Park Slope
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and determine if it needs to be reconfigured to better suit your needs. Also think about the available space and how it can be optimized for storage and functionality.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the overall design and feel of your home, while also reflecting your personal preferences. Traditional styles are popular in Park Slope, so consider classic elements like clawfoot tubs and vintage fixtures.
- Materials: Select quality materials that are durable, timeless and aesthetically pleasing. Consider materials like marble, porcelain, natural stone, and brass that will not only look great but also stand the test of time.
- Lighting: Lighting is key in any bathroom. Make sure to choose the right fixtures that provide adequate lighting for grooming and makeup application. Also, consider incorporating natural light if possible to enhance the overall ambiance of the space.
- Budget: Determine your budget up front and factor in contingencies. Bathroom remodels can be expensive, so it's important to allocate your budget wisely and consider what elements are most important to you.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Slope
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Slope
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Slope
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park SlopePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way