Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Brooklyn
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: When considering a traditional bathroom remodel in Brooklyn, it's essential to consider the layout of the space. The layout should be functional and efficient, ensuring that all fixtures and fittings are easily accessible.
- Materials: Traditional bathrooms often feature classic materials like marble, ceramic, and polished nickel. Careful selection of materials is crucial to achieving the perfect traditional look.
- Lighting: Lighting plays an essential role in creating ambiance and functionality in a traditional bathroom. Consider adding sconces, chandeliers, or pendant lighting for optimal illumination and visual appeal.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in any bathroom, and a traditional bathroom remodel is no exception. Consider adding built-in storage solutions like cabinets, shelves, and drawers to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Fixtures and fittings: Finally, when doing a traditional bathroom remodel in Brooklyn, it's crucial to select the right fixtures and fittings. Classic styles like clawfoot tubs, pedestal sinks, and elegant faucets can help create the perfect traditional look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brooklyn
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brooklyn
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brooklyn
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BrooklynHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Find A Good General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement