Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the size of your bathroom and what changes you want to make. Will you be adding or removing fixtures, or simply updating the existing ones?
- Think about the style and design of your bathroom. What kind of look do you want to achieve? Will you be going for a modern, minimalist style or a more traditional, classic look?
- Think about the lighting in your bathroom. Will you be adding new lighting fixtures or simply updating the existing ones? Do you want to create a certain mood or atmosphere in your bathroom?
- Consider the materials you'll be using for your bathroom remodel. Will you be using tile, stone, or something else? Do you want to use sustainable, eco-friendly materials?
- Think about your budget and timeline for your bathroom remodel. Be realistic about what you can afford and how long it will take to complete the project. Consider working with a professional contractor to help manage the project and ensure it's completed on time and within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SidePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel