Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Financial District
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout and functionality of the kitchen. Make sure the flow and work triangle are optimized for easy movement and functionality.
- Storage: Think about the amount of storage you need and what type of storage would work best for your space. Consider cabinets, shelving, and pantry space.
- Lighting: Decide on the type of lighting that would work best for your space. Consider task lighting for work areas, ambient lighting for general illumination, and accent lighting for visual interest.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean. This includes countertops, flooring, and backsplashes. Consider the style you want to achieve and what materials will help you achieve it.
- Budget: Determine your budget before beginning the renovation process. Decide which areas are most important to you and allocate funds accordingly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Financial District
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Financial District
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Financial District
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Financial DistrictKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Install An Oven7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanTompkinsvilleStuyvesant TownLittle ItalyChinatown