Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Lenox Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your existing kitchen and whether or not it works for your needs. If not, consider reconfiguring the layout to create a more functional space.
- Storage: Evaluate your current storage needs and determine how much additional storage space is required. This may involve adding cabinets, shelving, or an island.
- Appliances: Decide which appliances you want to replace, upgrade or install. Consider the size and placement of each appliance and whether they will fit in with the overall design of the space.
- Lighting: The right lighting can make a big difference in your kitchen. Consider natural lighting options as well as artificial lighting fixtures to create a warm, inviting feel.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain for your countertops, backsplash, flooring, and cabinets. Take into account your overall kitchen design and style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lenox Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lenox Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lenox Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lenox HillWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023