Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Washington Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Choose a reputable contractor who has experience in large bathroom remodels and is licensed and insured in Washington Heights
- Consider the layout and design of the bathroom, including the placement of fixtures and storage options
- Think about the type of materials to use, such as tile, countertop, and shower materials, and ensure they are appropriate for the space and durable for daily use
- Consider energy-efficient options for fixtures and appliances to save on utility bills and reduce environmental impact
- Plan for proper ventilation, including a fan or window, to prevent moisture buildup and potential mold growth
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Washington Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Washington Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Washington Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Washington HeightsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation