Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Chinatown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the flow and functionality of the kitchen, including the placement of appliances, cabinets, and countertops.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the remodel, including any unexpected costs that may arise.
- Permits: Check with the city of Manhattan for any necessary permits and regulations for the remodel.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that will withstand the daily wear and tear of a busy kitchen, such as durable countertops and flooring.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable contractor with experience in large-scale kitchen remodels, and check their references and certifications.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chinatown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chinatown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chinatown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ChinatownExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas