Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Size and layout of the kitchen space: It's important to consider the size and layout of the kitchen before starting a large-scale renovation. If you're working with a limited space, it's essential to design the kitchen in a way that maximizes the available space while still ensuring functionality.
- Appliances and fixtures: When doing a large kitchen remodel, it's important to consider the type and quality of appliances and fixtures that you want in your kitchen. From a high-end range, to a built-in refrigerator or wine cooler, these appliances should be chosen based on your specific needs and preferences.
- Storage options: Kitchen storage is critical for any kitchen, especially in New York City where space is at a premium. Consider adding in custom cabinetry, shelving, or islands designed to increase storage capabilities.
- Lighting: Good lighting is critical for any kitchen. You'll want to choose lighting fixtures that provide adequate task lighting for cooking and food prep, as well as ambient lighting to create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Budget: A large kitchen remodel can be expensive. It's important to set a budget and stick to it. Consider working with a professional kitchen designer to help you make the most of your investment and eliminate any unexpected expenses.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West SideMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum