Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Lincoln Square
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choose high-end materials such as natural stone countertops and custom cabinetry to elevate the look and feel of the kitchen.
- Consider incorporating state-of-the-art appliances such as a professional-grade range, smart refrigerator, and built-in espresso machine for added luxury and convenience.
- Invest in lighting fixtures and design that complements the overall aesthetic and emphasizes important features such as the backsplash and island.
- If space allows, add seating options such as a breakfast bar or banquette to create a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for guests.
- Hire an experienced and reputable contractor who can help you design and execute the remodel to achieve both style and functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lincoln Square
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lincoln SquareIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhere To Stay During Your Remodel