Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Central Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Retain the original rustic charm of the bathroom by using reclaimed wood, stone or metal accessories.
- Incorporate rustic bathroom fixtures such as a claw foot bathtub, vessel sink or antique faucet.
- Choose warm and natural colors for the walls, such as beige, brown or white. You can add pops of color with rustic patterns on your tiles or towels.
- Add elements of nature to your bathroom by including plants, rustic wooden shelves or woven baskets.
- Light your bathroom with dim lights or rustic fixtures like metal lamps or candle chandeliers. This will add to the overall cozy and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Central Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Central Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Central Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Central Harlem7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors