Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall theme or style you want for your rustic bathroom remodel. Are you going for a more classic or modern rustic look?
- Ensure that the materials you choose match the theme you have in mind. For example, natural wood, stone, and metals are great options for a rustic bathroom.
- Choose fixtures and accessories that will complement your theme. Rustic fixtures like antique faucets or clawfoot tubs add to the overall aesthetic.
- Plan for adequate storage space to keep clutter to a minimum. Rustic bathroom vanities or shelving can add both functionality and style to the space.
- Consider lighting options that will enhance the atmosphere of your rustic bathroom. Soft, warm lighting can create a cozy and inviting space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 Modern Backsplash IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Bathroom Paint FinishesA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSunnysideTudor CityCrown HeightsLower East Side