Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Financial District
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space optimization: As Financial District in Manhattan is known for its compact apartments, optimizing space is a crucial factor to consider when remodeling a small bathroom. Installing compact fixtures, using space-saving storage units, and keeping the color scheme simple and light can help create an illusion of more space.
- Budget: Remodeling a bathroom can quickly get expensive, but setting a realistic budget for the project can help manage expenses. Researching the cost of materials, fixtures, and labor can help create a budget, and it's important to keep some wiggle room for unexpected expenses.
- Functionality: The bathroom is a functional space, and its layout and fixtures should serve the needs of the people using it. Installing a shower or a bathtub, choosing the right toilet, and placing fixtures like the sink and the showerhead in ideal places can improve the functionality of the bathroom.
- Lights and ventilation: Financial District in Manhattan experiences harsh weather, and proper ventilation is necessary to prevent mold and dampness. Installing a good exhaust fan and incorporating natural light through windows or skylights can enhance the ambiance of the bathroom while still providing proper ventilation.
- Aesthetics: Lastly, the bathroom should be visually pleasing, and the design choices should reflect the homeowner's personal style. Choosing a simple and timeless design, incorporating textures and patterns, and adding accessories like plants and artwork can make the small bathroom remodel feel personalized and cozy.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Financial District
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Financial District
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Financial District
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Financial DistrictKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way11 Penny Tile Design IdeasBest Bathroom Paint Finishes