Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it works for your needs. Think about how you can improve the functionality and flow of the space.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that match your style, whether it's modern, classic, or somewhere in between. Consider the materials and finishes that will complement your countertops, backsplash, and flooring choices.
- Countertops: Choose a material for your countertops that is durable and matches your style. Granite and quartz are popular choices for their durability and low maintenance, while marble and butcher block offer a classic look.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any kitchen, but particularly in a small New York City apartment. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or recessed lighting to brighten up the space and create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Appliances: Decide on the type of appliances you want in your kitchen, such as a gas stove or electric range, and choose brands that match your style and budget. Consider the size and placement of your fridge, oven, and dishwasher to maximize your storage and counter space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York