The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and whether it is functional for your needs. You may want to rearrange fixtures or add storage space to make the most of the available space.
- Budget: Set a budget and stick to it. Consider what features are most important to you and allocate funds accordingly.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home. Whether you prefer a modern or traditional look, there are many design options available.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Consider materials such as tile, stone, or waterproof laminate flooring for the bathroom. Also, invest in water-efficient fixtures that will save you money on your utility bill.
- Lighting: Ensure that your bathroom is well-lit and has sufficient natural light. Consider adding a window or skylight to improve natural light, and install task lighting around the vanity area to make getting ready in the morning easier.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Far Rockaway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Far Rockaway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Far Rockaway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Far RockawayHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom