Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Rosedale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and determine whether it works for your needs. You may want to rearrange the fixtures to create a more functional space.
- Budget: Set a budget for your bathroom remodel and stick to it. Factor in the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home. Consider factors such as color scheme, lighting, and fixtures.
- Storage: Incorporate ample storage solutions into your bathroom design. This can include cabinets, shelves, and other organizational tools to keep your space clutter-free.
- Lighting: Install proper lighting fixtures in your bathroom to create a bright and welcoming atmosphere. Consider the use of natural light, as well as task lighting for areas like the vanity and shower.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rosedale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rosedale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rosedale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RosedaleHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Install An OvenWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensFresh MeadowsLittle NeckRosedaleBellaire