Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Ravenswood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Style: Choose a modern and sleek aesthetic for a contemporary bathroom remodel in Ravenswood, Queens.
- Functionality: Incorporate practical and efficient fixtures such as a rain showerhead, dual-flush toilet, and energy-efficient lighting.
- Color scheme: Opt for neutral or monochromatic tones that create a clean and inviting atmosphere in the bathroom.
- Materials: Use durable and easy-to-clean materials such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, quartz countertops, and chrome fixtures.
- Storage: Consider innovative storage solutions like built-in niches, wall-mounted cabinets, and floating shelves to maximize space in the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ravenswood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ravenswood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ravenswood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RavenswoodKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Pick A General Contractor5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor