Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Downtown Flushing
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Cost: Consider the cost of the remodel and set a budget. Determine the cost of the materials and labor, and factor in any unexpected costs that may arise.
- Design: Choose a design that fits your personal style and the style of your home. Consider the space available and think about ways to maximize storage and functionality.
- Plumbing: Before starting the remodel, ensure that the plumbing is in good condition. If there are any issues with the plumbing, it may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in a bathroom. Consider the amount of natural light available and think about adding additional lighting fixtures to brighten up the space.
- Contractor: When looking for a contractor, find someone with experience in bathroom remodeling. Ask for references and check their licensing and insurance to ensure that they are qualified to do the job.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown Flushing
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Downtown FlushingFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York