Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Long Island City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Define your budget and scope. Determine how much you are willing to spend on your bathroom remodel and what changes you want to make to your bathroom.
- Select quality bathroom fixtures. Choose durable and high-quality fixtures like a new toilet, sink, or bathtub that will last for many years.
- Pick the right flooring and tiles. Choose a flooring material that is moisture-resistant and easy to maintain, like ceramic tiles or vinyl flooring. The tiles should complement the color and style of the bathroom.
- Think about lighting and ventilation. Ensure proper lighting and ventilation to create a comfortable and functional bathroom space. Consider installing new light fixtures, adding more natural light, or upgrading your exhaust fan.
- Hire a professional bathroom remodeler. Choose a licensed and experienced contractor who can guide you through the entire remodeling process and provide top-notch services within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Long Island City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Long Island City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Long Island City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Long Island CityTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumPopular Bathroom Paint Colors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensWashington HeightsBrighton BeachMaspethSheepshead Bay