The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Budget: Consider your budget and plan accordingly. Determine the amount you can afford to spend on the remodel and allocate funds to each element of the project.
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and determine if you want to change it. Decide how much space you need for counter space, storage, and appliances.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and fit your personal style. Consider the type of countertop, cabinets, flooring, backsplash, and appliances you want to install.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting in the kitchen. Consider adding task lighting for work areas, and under cabinet lighting for ambiance.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable contractor who has experience in large kitchen remodels. Check references, read reviews, and ensure that the contractor is fully licensed and insured.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cambria Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cambria Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cambria Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cambria HeightsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookSmall House Mini Kitchen Design