Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Glendale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Consider the layout: Before starting a Kitchen remodel, it is essential to plan the layout of the space. Measure the area and decide where you want your appliances, cabinets, and countertops to be. This will help you ensure there is enough room for everything and avoid any potential design issues down the line.
- Choose high-quality materials: When choosing materials for your kitchen remodel, it's essential to invest in high-quality items. This includes cabinets, countertops, flooring, and appliances. High-quality materials will last longer, be more durable, and look better in the long run, making them a worthwhile investment.
- Lighting: Often overlooked, lighting is a crucial aspect to consider when remodeling a kitchen. Proper lighting can make a tremendous difference in the ambiance of your space. Consider the different options available, such as recessed lighting, pendant lights, and under cabinet lighting.
- Storage: When remodeling your kitchen, ensure you have enough storage space. Think about your needs and what you plan on storing in your kitchen. Consider custom cabinets, pull-out drawers, and other innovative storage solutions to make the most of your space.
- Hire a professional: A large kitchen remodel is a complicated project that requires the expertise of a professional. Consider hiring a contractor or designer to help you with the various aspects of the project, from planning the layout to selecting materials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Glendale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Glendale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Glendale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GlendaleProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensLefrak CityOlinvilleNorth CoronaWingate