The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Define your needs and wants: Consider what you want to achieve with your kitchen remodel. Think about the style, layout, storage, and functionality you desire.
- Set a realistic budget: Large kitchen remodels can be expensive, and it's essential to set a realistic budget. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and unexpected expenses that might arise.
- Hire a reputable contractor: Choose a contractor with extensive experience, a proven track record, and excellent customer reviews. Ensure they are licensed and insured and can provide references.
- Select durable and efficient materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Opt for energy-efficient appliances and lighting to save on utility bills in the long run.
- Consider the project's timeline: Large kitchen remodels can be time-consuming. Consider when you need the project completed and plan accordingly. Be prepared for unexpected delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather or changes in the scope of work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica HillsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets