Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Hillcrest
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of your kitchen, the location of major appliances, and the work triangle to maximize efficiency and functionality.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-maintain materials for countertops, cabinets, and flooring that fit your style and budget.
- Lighting: Plan for layered lighting, including task lighting for work areas, ambient lighting for overall ambiance, and accent lighting for decorative touches.
- Storage: Optimize storage with custom-designed cabinets, drawers, and shelves to keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- Technology: Incorporate modern technology such as smart appliances, voice-activated assistants, and innovative lighting systems to enhance your kitchen experience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hillcrest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hillcrest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hillcrest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Hillcrest10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCollege PointSouth CoronaJamaica HillsNorth Corona