Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Floral Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose appropriate rustic bathroom fixtures: Choose fixtures such as matte black faucets, clawfoot tubs, and wooden countertops to give your bathroom a rustic look and feel.
- Consider natural materials: Use natural materials such as reclaimed wood or stone for flooring and walls to create a rustic atmosphere in your bathroom.
- Lighting: Use soft lighting and fixtures that offer an antique or vintage feel to enhance the rustic ambiance of your bathroom.
- Choose neutral or earthy color schemes: Neutral or earthy color schemes such as beige, brown, or green can help to create a natural rustic bathroom design. Incorporating natural textures and patterns in the form of tiles or wall art can also add to the rustic appeal.
- Add rustic accessories: Add rustic accessories such as woven baskets, vintage mirrors, or a wooden ladder towel rack to elevate the rustic feel of your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Floral Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Floral Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Floral Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Floral ParkHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Pick A General ContractorTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Where To Stay During Your Remodel5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation