Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize space: In a small bathroom remodel, maximizing space is key. Consider adding shelving, cabinets or vanity storage to keep everything organized and reduce clutter on the countertops. Wall-mounted toilets and sinks can also free up floor space.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any bathroom remodel. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or changing the placement of existing ones to enhance the space’s brightness and functionality.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that opens up the space and gives the illusion of more room. Lighter colors such as whites, pastels, and creams can make a small bathroom feel bigger and brighter.
- Fixtures: Replacing outdated and bulky fixtures with sleek, modern ones can bring new life to a small bathroom remodel. Consider using space-saving fixtures, such as pedestal sinks, to conserve space and make the space look larger.
- Tile and flooring: The right tile and flooring can complete the look of a small bathroom and create an illusion of space. Large format tiles, light-colored flooring, and patterned tiles can visually expand the small space and make it more appealing.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 White Shower Tile Ideas