Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Ridgewood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize space: With limited space, it's important to use every inch wisely. Consider using a pedestal sink instead of a vanity, adding shelves or built-in storage, and opting for a smaller toilet.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small bathroom feel bigger and brighter. Consider adding multiple light sources, including overhead lighting and sconces, and using light colors on walls and fixtures to reflect light.
- Accent tiles: Adding a pop of color or texture with accent tiles can make a small bathroom feel more interesting and personalized. Consider using accent tiles as a border or in the shower area.
- Mirrors: Mirrors can create the illusion of more space and reflect light. Consider adding a large mirror above the sink or using multiple smaller mirrors throughout the bathroom.
- Plumbing upgrades: If your plumbing is outdated, consider upgrading to more efficient fixtures, such as a low-flow toilet or a showerhead with adjustable settings.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ridgewood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ridgewood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ridgewood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RidgewoodHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 White Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCanarsieHoward BeachEast FlatbushRavenswood