Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Seaside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space limitations: In a small bathroom remodel in Seaside, Queens, it is important to consider the limited space available. You should choose fixtures that are proportionate to the space while also maximizing functionality.
- Lighting: A small bathroom can easily feel cramped and dimly lit, so you should consider adding more lighting to brighten up the space. This can be achieved through various lighting fixtures, such as wall sconces or recessed lighting.
- Storage: With limited space, it is important to make use of every inch available, including adding storage options. Consider installing shelving, cabinets, and storage solutions that take up minimal space.
- Colors and textures: To make a small bathroom appear larger, bright and light colors should be used on the walls, floors, and fixtures. Textured wall patterns can also give the impression of more space, and a cohesive design can make the bathroom appear more luxurious and spacious.
- Accessibility: When remodeling a bathroom, it’s important to consider the needs of all potential users. Adding grab bars, non-slip flooring, and a walk-in shower ensures the bathroom is accessible for everyone.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Seaside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Seaside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Seaside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SeasideA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas