Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in South Ozone Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space utilization: With a small kitchen, it's important to use every inch of space effectively. Consider installing shelves and cabinets that go all the way up to the ceiling, using a fold-down table for additional counter space, and opting for smaller appliances.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen, but especially in a small one. Lighting can make a space feel larger and brighter, and it can also make cooking and meal prep easier. Consider adding overhead lighting as well as task lighting under cabinets.
- Color scheme: Light colors, like whites and pastels, can make a small space feel larger and brighter. Consider painting walls, cabinets and countertops in lighter shades to give the illusion of more space.
- Storage solutions: With limited space, storage solutions are key. Look for cabinets with pull-out drawers, organizers for pots and pans, and utilize any unused space for storage, such as the space above the refrigerator or under the sink.
- Countertops: As the centerpiece of your kitchen, countertops are an important consideration. In a small kitchen, it's important to choose a material that is durable and low maintenance, like granite or quartz. Additionally, consider the color and pattern of the countertops to ensure they complement the rest of the kitchen design.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Ozone Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Ozone ParkHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Modern Backsplash IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensLaureltonUtopiaSeasideCo-op City