The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: The ideal layout of your bathroom should always be considered when doing a contemporary bathroom remodel. To ensure that you have sufficient space for your fittings, ensure that there is ample space for a shower or tub and toilet, as well as counter space for toiletries, and proper lighting.
- Colour scheme: Contemporary bathroom remodels are known for being sleek and stylish. When considering the color scheme, black, white, and gray are good choices. To make your bathroom stand out, you can add some splashes of bright colors, such as bright red, yellow, or blue.
- Bathroom Fixtures: One of the most important factors to consider when modernizing your bathroom is the fixtures. Pendant lighting, impressive crystal chandeliers, and shiny chrome details are some of the most popular options. Wall-mounted toilets, functional cabinets, and countertops made of high-quality and durable materials may be used.
- Shower/Bathtub: A modern shower or bathtub will be the centerpiece of your bathroom. Walk-in showers with frameless shower doors have become increasingly popular, providing quick access, ease of cleaning, and an appealing modern aesthetic. A stand-alone bathtub, such as a freestanding tub, is also an excellent choice for a modern bathroom remodel. When selecting a shower or bathtub, consider the size, materials used, and overall design.
- Storage: Contemporary bathroom remodels should include sufficient storage space for both fragile and everyday items. Consider including a built-in shower shelf, cabinets below the sink, or a wall-hung vanity with storage space for toiletries and towels. When searching for a functional storage solution, consider the type and size of storage that will work best for you.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Travis
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Travis
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Travis
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TravisDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?