Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Richmond Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Determine your budget: Before starting a bathroom remodel, it is essential to set your budget to help you decide on the type of remodeling to undertake. Knowing your budget will guide you on the materials to select, the size of the bathroom, and the overall layout.
- Assess the size of the room: Since bathrooms come in different sizes and shapes, you need to assess your bathroom space to determine your needs. A spacious bathroom allows you to add modern features like a bathtub, double sink vanity, and large mirrors while a small bathroom requires maximizing space by removing unnecessary features and using compact fixtures.
- Select the best finishes and fixtures: There is an array of finishes and fixtures to choose from in a contemporary bathroom remodel. Consider selecting durable and waterproof products that will withstand moisture and mold growth. Some of the best finishes include ceramic, glass, and metal, while fixtures could be wall-mount faucets, under-mount sinks, shower niches, and spacious cabinets.
- Install proper lighting and ventilation: Adequate lighting can make your modern bathroom appear spacious, and brighten dull corners. Consider adding LED light fixtures, accent lighting behind mirrors, and adding a window or skylight to create natural light. Proper ventilation is also essential to keep your bathroom fresh and prevent mold growth.
- Hire a professional remodeling contractor: A bathroom remodel can be a complex and challenging project, and it is always best to hire a professional contractor. A contractor will help you in selecting the best materials, designs, and ensure that the project is completed on time and budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Richmond Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Richmond Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Richmond Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Richmond Town7 Modern Backsplash IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandHuguenotRosebankNew SpringvilleRichmond Town