Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Rosebank
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Choose a color palette that is neutral and timeless. Opting for white or muted shades of gray, beige or blue will give your bathroom a contemporary feel without looking dated in a few years.
- Invest in high-quality fixtures such as a rain showerhead, wall-mounted faucets, and a freestanding bathtub. These upgrades will not only make your bathroom look more luxurious but will also improve functionality and convenience.
- Consider storage solutions that are both stylish and functional. Floating shelves, built-in cabinets, and wall-mounted niches are all great options for keeping your bathroom organized while also adding a modern touch.
- Add some personality to your bathroom with statement pieces like a unique light fixture, a bold wallpaper design or a piece of statement art. These elements will help make your bathroom feel less clinical and more inviting.
- Incorporate eco-friendly features such as a low-flow toilet, LED lighting, and water-efficient fixtures. These upgrades will not only reduce your environmental impact but also help you save on utility bills in the long run.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rosebank
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rosebank
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rosebank
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RosebankHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Find A Good General ContractorDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors