The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Color Palette: Selecting the right color palette is crucial in creating a contemporary bathroom. Shades of white, gray, black, and earthy tones are popular choices.
- Lighting: Lighting plays an important role in setting the mood and tone of a contemporary bathroom. Consider installing dimmer switches and LED lights for a modern touch.
- Fixtures and Hardware: Choosing sleek and modern fixtures can enhance the contemporary look of your bathroom. Consider materials like chrome or brushed nickel for faucets and hardware.
- Tiles: Large-format tiles, geometric patterns, and textured tiles are popular choices for contemporary bathrooms. Don't be afraid to mix and match different patterns and textures for a unique look.
- Storage: Incorporating storage solutions into your bathroom remodel is important for keeping clutter at bay. Consider installing floating shelves or cabinets with clean lines for a contemporary touch.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Red Hook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Red Hook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Red Hook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Red HookProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 White Shower Tile IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Most Common Bathroom Remodel Problems