Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Elm Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of your kitchen and the amount of space you have available. Think about which appliances and features you use the most and plan your layout accordingly.
- Materials: Consider using natural materials such as wood, stone, and metal to give your kitchen a rustic, farmhouse feel. Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain.
- Color scheme: Stick to a neutral color scheme with pops of color. Classic farmhouse colors include white, cream, gray, and black. Add color with accessories such as dishware or a colorful backsplash.
- Lighting: Consider adding pendant lights or a chandelier to your kitchen to give it a cozy, farmhouse feel. Make sure to have adequate task lighting for cooking and prep work.
- Storage: Farmhouse kitchens typically have open shelving or glass-front cabinets to display dishware and accessories. Consider incorporating these elements into your design for a true farmhouse look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elm Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elm Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elm Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Elm ParkNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Pick A General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandWesterleighOld TownConcordWest Brighton