Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Eltingville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout and Design: When remodeling your farmhouse kitchen in Eltingville, Staten Island, consider the layout and design of the space. A functional layout will ensure that your kitchen is efficient and easy to navigate while a timeless design will ensure that your kitchen remains stylish for years to come.
- Cabinets and Storage: The cabinets and storage in your farmhouse kitchen should be both functional and visually appealing. Consider the material, finish, and style of the cabinets to ensure that they match the overall design of your kitchen. Also, make sure that you have enough storage options to accommodate all of your kitchen essentials.
- Countertops and Backsplash: When selecting countertops and backsplash for your farmhouse kitchen, consider the durability, maintenance requirements, and style. Granite and quartz countertops are popular choices due to their durability, while subway tile is a classic and affordable option for a backsplash.
- Appliances: Your kitchen appliances should be both functional and energy-efficient. Consider the size, style, and features of the appliances to ensure that they meet your needs and match the overall design of your kitchen.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential for any kitchen remodel. Consider the natural light sources in your kitchen and add additional lighting fixtures to ensure that your space is well-lit. Pendant lights are a popular option for farmhouse kitchens and can add a touch of rustic charm to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Eltingville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Eltingville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Eltingville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EltingvilleHow To Find A Good General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandAnnadaleLighthouse HillWesterleighWillowbrook