The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Define Your Style - Before you begin your luxury kitchen remodel, you should decide on a design style that you would like to implement. This will help to guide your decisions, from the color palette to the finishes you choose.
- Incorporate Quality Materials - A luxury kitchen remodel should focus on using top-of-the-line materials. High-quality countertops, flooring, and cabinetry will give your kitchen a luxurious look and feel.
- Think About Your Appliances - Luxury kitchen remodels often include top-of-the-line appliances. Consider what features are important to you, such as a double oven or a built-in coffee maker, and choose your appliances accordingly.
- Maximize Your Space - Functionality is key when remodeling a luxury kitchen. Consider incorporating features like a kitchen island or pantry to maximize your space and make cooking and entertaining easier.
- Work with a Professional - A luxury kitchen remodel is a big investment, so it's important to work with a professional who has experience and a track record of success. They can help you make informed decisions and guide you through the process from start to finish.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arlington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arlington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arlington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ArlingtonHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint Colors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Install An Oven8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023