Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Port Ivory
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be improved for better functionality.
- Lighting: Install modern lighting fixtures that provide adequate lighting and create a relaxing ambiance.
- Fixtures and Fittings: Upgrade the fixtures and fittings to modern and energy-efficient options that are easy to maintain.
- Storage Space: Install adequate storage space to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Aesthetics: Choose modern and stylish design options for tiles, wall color, and other elements to create an aesthetically pleasing bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Ivory
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Ivory
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Ivory
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port Ivory11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space