Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Dongan Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the style of the bathroom by choosing earthy, warm materials such as wood, stone or brick textures for the walls, floors and countertops.
- Decide on a color scheme that complements the rustic style, such as natural earth tones or muted colors that evoke a sense of warmth and comfort.
- Choose fixtures and accessories that match the rustic theme, such as copper or brass faucets, wooden towel racks and antique mirrors.
- Ensure sufficient lighting that enhances the ambiance of the space and highlights the rustic features, through the use of warm, soft lighting or dimmers.
- Maximize storage capacity by using open shelving and baskets made of natural materials or repurposed items, which add to the rustic charm while providing practical storage solutions.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dongan Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dongan HillsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas