Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Staten Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a focal point that highlights the rustic style in your bathroom, whether it’s a wooden vanity, a vintage clawfoot tub or a statement light fixture.
- Select natural, earthy materials such as stone, wood and brick to create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Incorporate plenty of texture through elements like rustic tiles or a weathered wood accent wall to add depth to the space.
- Opt for warm, cozy lighting fixtures that emit a soft glow that’s both flattering and functional.
- Consider the practical aspects of your bathroom remodel, such as storage options, accessibility and ease of maintenance, to ensure your new space is as practical as it is beautiful.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Staten Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Staten Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Staten Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Staten IslandBest Bathroom Paint FinishesCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasTravisGreenridgeBloomfieldNew SpringvilleSandy Ground