Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in New Springville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural and rustic materials like reclaimed wood, stone, and copper for a cohesive rustic look.
- Consider installing a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub for a vintage vibe.
- Select warm and earthy colors like beige, brown, and green to complement the rustic theme.
- Add a touch of industrial style with exposed pipes or wire baskets for storage
- Incorporate vintage or antique items like a chandelier or a vanity with distressed finishes to complete the rustic look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Springville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Springville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Springville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New SpringvilleBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas