Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the size of the bathroom: In Mariner's Harbor, Staten Island, it's essential to consider the size of the bathroom before embarking on a remodel. The size of the bathroom can determine the type of fixtures and layout that will fit in the space.
- Budget: One of the most critical factors to consider when doing a bathroom remodel in Mariner's Harbor is budget. Homeowners must determine how much they want to spend on the remodel and ensure that they stick to the budget throughout the project.
- Style and design: Another essential factor to consider is the style and design of the bathroom. Homeowners should choose a style that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. They should also choose designs and fixtures that complement the overall design of the home.
- Plumbing: If the remodel involves changing the location of the sink, shower, or toilet, it's essential to consider the plumbing. Hire a professional plumber to ensure that the new plumbing is correctly installed and meets local building codes.
- Lighting and ventilation: Lastly, consider the lighting and ventilation in the bathroom. Good lighting will make the bathroom feel more spacious, while proper ventilation will prevent mold and mildew from forming in the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's HarborKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?