Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the size of the bathroom - this will determine what fixtures, layout, and design will work best.
- Think about storage - small bathrooms can easily become cluttered, so consider adding storage options like shelving, cabinets, or a vanity with drawers.
- Choose the right materials - opt for materials that are moisture-resistant and durable, like porcelain or ceramic tile, to ensure they can withstand the humid environment of a bathroom.
- Lighting - proper lighting can make a small bathroom feel brighter and larger. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or installing a larger window to let in natural light.
- Maximize space - explore creative solutions like adding a corner sink or using a sliding door to maximize floor space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. George7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?