Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Tottenville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space utilization: Since it's a small bathroom, every inch of space counts. Consider using small fixtures or even space-saving corner sinks to maximize the space available.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial, especially if the bathroom does not have a window. Consider adding dimmers or task lighting near the sink and shower to add ambiance while making the space look bigger.
- Color scheme: Lighter colors tend to make small spaces appear larger. Consider using white or light-colored tiles and fixtures. However, don't be afraid to add some pops of color with accessories or an accent wall.
- Storage: Storage can be a challenge in a small bathroom. Consider adding built-in shelves or storage solutions that fit the space available.
- Layout: The layout of the bathroom should be functional and comfortable. Consider reorganizing the placement of fixtures to make the space feel more open and user-friendly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tottenville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tottenville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tottenville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TottenvilleHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandRossvillePrince's BayPleasant PlainsBloomfield