Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Manor Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the kitchen and how it can be improved. This can include relocating appliances, adding more counter space or cabinets, and changing the flow of the room.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the remodel and stick to it. This will help prioritize what changes are most important and avoid overspending.
- Functionality: Ensure the kitchen is functional for your needs by choosing the right appliances, materials, and fixtures. This can include energy-efficient appliances, durable countertops, and ample storage space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in a small kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets or above the sink, as well as installing a statement light fixture to add visual interest and ambiance to the space.
- Style: Choose a style that reflects your personal taste while also considering the overall aesthetic of the home. A small kitchen can benefit from lighter colors and simple, streamlined designs to create the illusion of more space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manor Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manor Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manor Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manor HeightsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 20235 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandStapletonMariner's HarborPort IvoryHeartland Village