The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your small kitchen and look for ways to optimize the space. You may need to move appliances or remove a wall to create more usable space.
- Storage: Maximize storage by installing cabinets that reach the ceiling or adding a kitchen island with built-in storage. Consider pullout shelves and organizers to make the most of available space.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small kitchen feel larger and more inviting. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting or adding a statement light fixture to your remodel.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that are appropriately sized for your small kitchen. Look for slim-profile options that won't overwhelm the space.
- Design: A small kitchen doesn't have to be boring. Choose a color scheme and design elements that reflect your personal style and make the space feel inviting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Ivory
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Ivory
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Ivory
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port IvoryHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?