Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in New Springville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and how to make the most of the space. Consider options such as changing the location of appliances, or adding an island to maximize counter space.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize what changes are most important. This will help you make decisions about which materials and fixtures to invest in and which to skimp on.
- Storage: Adding additional storage can help you keep the space organized and clutter-free. Consider adding cabinets or shelving to take advantage of vertical space or installing storage solutions such as pull-out pantry drawers or a lazy susan.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a small kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to brighten up the space and make it feel larger.
- Aesthetics: Consider the style of your home and choose finishes and fixtures that complement it. Think about colors, textures, and materials that will make your kitchen feel cohesive with the rest of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Springville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Springville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Springville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New SpringvilleHow To Install An OvenWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops